Choghadiya is a tool used to select the perfect time of the day to start an important work. In earlier times, this was basically used to take out muhraths for traveling, but since it is so easy to calculate it can be used to take out any muhrath.
Choghadiya keeps on changing every day depending upon these planets ruling the day. The Choghadiya Muhrat gives us information about the time frames that are auspicious to start new work.
Din ka Choghadiya will tell about which Choghadiya phase does the time belongs to and what kind of work one should do during that particular time in order to get good results.
You need to keep in mind that there are 4 auspicious Choghadiya phases namely Amrit, Labh, Shubh, and Char. At the same time, there are 3 inauspicious Choghadiys namely Udveg, Kaal and Rog
DIN KA CHOGHADIYA (DAY TIME):
- 6:27 AM-7:58 AM: This time span falls under the Udveg and recommended activities would be Government related work.
- 7:58 AM- 9:30 AM: This belongs to Char Choghadiya and the best-suited activities are travel, beauty, dance, and cultural activities.
- 9:30 AM- 11:01 AM: This belongs to Labh Choghadiya and it is recommended to start a new business or education at this time.
- 11:01 AM- 12:32 PM: This belongs to Amrit Choghadiya and any type of work can be done as it is the most auspicious time. However, milk products related to work are recommended. This is also the vaar vela.
- 12:32 PM- 2:04 PM: This belongs to Kaal Choghadiya and best-suited activities are related to machine, construction, and agriculture. This is also the kaal vela.
- 2:04 PM- 3:35 PM: This belongs to Shubh Choghadiya and marriage, education and religious activities are recommended.
- 3:35 PM- 5:06 PM: This belongs to Rog Choghadiya. Debate, contest and dispute settlement should be done in this time span.
- 5:06 PM- 6:37 PM: This belongs to Udveg Choghadiya and government-related work is recommended at this time.
DIN KA CHOGHADIYA (NIGHT TIME)
- 6:37 PM- 8:06 PM: This belongs to Shubh Choghadiya and again activities related to marriage, education and religion should be done.
- 8:06 PM- 9:35 PM: This belongs to Amrit Choghadiya and all types of work are considered good.
- 9:35 PM- 11:03 PM: This belongs to Char Choghadiya and activities related to beauty, dance and culture should be done.
- 11:03 PM- 12:32 AM: This belongs to Rog Choghadiya and debate, contest and dispute settlements should be considered at this time.
- 12:32 AM- 2:00 AM: This belongs to Kaal Choghadiya and activities related to machine, construction and agriculture should be done.
- 2:00 AM- 3:29 AM: This belongs to Labh Choghadiya and is the best time to start a new business or education.
- 3:29 AM- 4:58 AM: This belongs to Udveg Choghadiya and government-related work is recommended at this time.
- 4:58 AM-6:26 AM: This belongs to Shubh Choghadiya and again activities related to marriage, education and religion should be done.
Vaar Vela, Kaal Vela, and Kaal Ratri:
These are the times during din ka Choghadiya when no auspicious work is recommended to be done as it will not be successful no matter what. Kaal and Vaar vela take place during the day time, whereas, Kaal Ratri happens at night.
The situation when auspicious Choghadiya overlaps with Rahu Kala:
It is advised to abandon any work when Rahu Kala is going on as it is considered highly malefic. Any work done during this time is bound to fail no matter what. Similarly, even if a very auspicious Choghadiya and Kaal Ratri, Vaar vela or Kaal vela overlap, no work should be done.
Apart from showing the auspicious and inauspicious time spans of a day, Din ka Choghadiya also determines Dina, Nakshatra, Tithi, and Karana for every day. The Choghadiya keeps on changing according to the city and time of sunset and sunrise.
Choghadiya is basically the time frames which the people should consider before starting any auspicious work. People should consider chanting players too during the auspicious hours as this might help them in getting prosperity and making more profits. These charts are made after carefully analyzing the planets and the day gods ruling the day.
The Choghadiya Muhrat keeps on changing and you are suggested to follow one every day in order to receive maximum success in whatever work you choose to start.
However, some of the work started in an inauspicious time frame can also prove to be useful for one depending upon the nature of the work